Embark on an unparalleled journey of luxury and exclusivity in 2024. The Club is offering three VIP events that redefine extraordinary. Swing your way through history on the hallowed fairways in Monterey, California, where the legends of golf have left their mark. Feel the pulse of athleticism as you sit courtside at The French Open, witnessing tennis titans battle for glory. Dive into opulence in Monaco during the Formula 1 Grand Prix, where the streets become a racetrack, and luxury knows no bounds. These coveted experiences, among others, await as you step into the world of our carefully curated Members-only group events. No matter your passion, The Club opens doors to the world's most iconic happenings.
Monaco Grand Prix
Thursday, May 23 – Monday, May 27, 2024
Nothing is hotter right now than Formula 1. Experience the epitome of luxury and excitement in Monaco — home to one of the oldest races. This glamorous and vibrant city is filled with fascinating people, fine dining, and endless joie de vivre. Enjoy the world-famous Monaco Grand Prix from the most unique seats available — aboard a private yacht in the prestigious Port of Monaco. Throughout your stay, be treated like a VIP with daily drivers' interviews and appearances, luxury tender transfers, and flat-screen TVs to ensure you don't miss a single moment of the race. Attend multiple VIP events, including an exhilarating post-race celebration. Live the Formula 1 dream, only with Exclusive Resorts.
- Feel like a VIP as you sail through the azure waters, savoring the breathtaking coastal views
- Experience the intensity of Formula 1 with multiple events and races
- Witness the world's finest drivers maneuver through the streets of Monte Carlo
- Enjoy a vibrant DJ set and open bar on a private luxury yacht
The French Open
Friday, May 31 – Monday, June 3, 2024
Held yearly in Paris, this clay-court Grand Slam dates back to 1891 and is considered the most physically demanding tennis tournament in the world. Watch Round 3 and 16 on centre court, meet a tennis legend, enjoy haute couture and fine dining, and explore The City of Lights' most iconic landmarks.
- Enjoy a welcome dinner by the renowned Yannick Alléno at his exquisite 3 Michelin-star restaurant
- Meet & Greet with an ATP Legend
- Take a tour of Paris in a vintage Citroen 2CV, offering an enchanting perspective of the city's iconic landmarks and its hidden treasures
- Witness the heart-pounding action from center court with VIP hospitality
Golf Weekend at Pebble Beach®
Tuesday, August 6 – Saturday, August 10, 2024
In addition to playing at world-renowned golf courses, the weekend also includes an instruction session with top teachers. Arguably the greatest site for golf in the world, this singular destination is a bucket list must for every golfer.
- Stay at an iconic landmark destination and enjoy the spectacular intersection of luxury and breathtaking beauty
- Enjoy an exclusive behind-the-scenes-ride-along before the first tee-off
- Enjoy tee times with a view
- Dine at top restaurants and enjoy VIP treatment