In 2023, Members will be making the rounds at truly special, Members-only events. Here’s a sneak peek of what to keep on your seasonal radar.
What: 2023 Masters
When: April 7 – 10, 2023
Where: Augusta, Georgia
Why: Experience golf's most prestigious tournament in serious style, as The Masters, is for golf purists. During the first Major of the year, golf fans anxiously anticipate the winner of the famous Green Jacket. If you’ve always dreamed of experiencing Amen Corner, seeing Magnolia Lane, or tasting the secret recipe of the famous Pimento cheese sandwich, this is a one-of-a-kind event for you.
- Receive tournament badges (tickets) for two (2) tournament final rounds – Saturday and Sunday
- Meet and greet with PGA Legend or commentator
- Participate in a private clinic with PGA Coach
- Enjoy VIP Hospitality at Club Magnolia included on both days: Gourmet food and premium drinks included (open all day), plus three different putting greens, golf simulators, inside and outside areas, 12 different bars, and more
What: 2023 Grand Slam Experience
When: July 7 – 10, 2023
Where: London, England
Why: As the quintessential tennis experience, discover the traditions and history of Wimbledon. Considered the most noble of the Grand Slams, the grass court event is a smart affair. Member tickets will be for Saturday and Sunday, where attendees will watch Round 3 and Round 16 matches. Most (if not all) big-name players should be in the draw, so these tickets are highly regarded.
- Meet and greet opportunity off the court with an ATP legend
- Enjoy a dining experience at a Michelin Star dinner at the famous Gordon Ramsey Restaurant
- View back-to-back matches (3 matches both days) on Center Court with VIP Debenture tickets (not available to the public)
- Go on a behind-the-scenes tour and get special access to the stadium
What: Parent-Child Golf Weekend at Pebble Beach
When: August 6 – 10, 2023
Where: Pebble Beach, Monterey, California
Why: Pebble Beach is unanimously rated as the Number One Public Course in the U.S. by various publications, with three Top 50 Public Courses canvasing the spectacular coastline of California's Monterey Peninsula. Skirt the scenic sand dunes at Spanish Bay, thread the towering pines of Spyglass Hill, and challenge the cliff-swept shoreline during this Members-only event.
- Play at world-renowned Spanish Bay
- Experience the resort's 5-star spa
- Attend a reception and dinner overlooking the 18th green at Pebble Beach
What: Experience Ryder Cup
When: September 28 – October 1, 2023
Where: Rome, Italy
Why: Ryder Cup is a biennial competition between the best golfers from Europe and the United States, and this year, you'll have the chance to see the world's best golfers go head-to-head in an epic battle for golfing supremacy. The energy at this competition is truly electric — you won't want to miss out on this opportunity.
- Stay in a luxurious suite at the A. Roma Lifestyle Hotel
- Attend The Opening Ceremony and the Foursomes and Fourball matches
- Experience a private dinner at a beautiful Italian restaurant in the heart of Rome
- Watch the Closing Ceremony and see the crowned champion in person
What: Luxury Cars Through Europe
When: October 3 – 8, 2023
Where: Rome to Monte Carlo
Why: Ever dream of driving the hills of Tuscany and hearing only the sounds of your Ferrari’s engine? Or, have you thought about what the Ligurian coast would feel like as the wind from your Lamborghini convertible breezed through your hair as you made your way around the seaside curves? Experience this and much more on our upcoming Viva Italia trip, which combines Italian culture and luxury vehicles perfectly.
- Drive a variety of Exotic Cars through Tuscany
- Tour the Pagani Automobile factory
- Enjoy wine and balsamic tastings
- Rest in outstanding accommodations, including the famous Hotel De Paris with dinner at Louis XV
What: Best of California Wine Country
When: October 27 – 30, 2023
Where: Napa and Sonoma, California
Why: A true, not-to-miss California food and wine experience in Napa and Sonoma. Enjoy a private dining experience at Promontory Winery (a not to be missed winery in Yountville), take three winery tours throughout the Sonoma Valley (Skipstone, Kistler, and Bricoleur), feast on culinary delights, visit one-star-Michelin restaurant Cyrus for an experiential brunch, and take in the final evening during a full restaurant buyout of The French Laundry complete with a caviar tasting and champagne toast with Chef Thomas Keller. This is the best — and only — way to experience California Wine Country.
- Feast on culinary delights at Michelin-starred restaurants
- Enjoy a private dining experience and champagne toast with Chef Thomas Keller at The French Laundry
- Visit the best vineyards in California Wine Country
- Stay in 5-star accommodations at the Montage in Healdsburg
Member Events subject to change or cancellation. Additional terms and conditions apply. Members can view full details on The Source.