Exclusive Resorts is seeking a System Administrator who is a motivated individual and will support end-users as their primary focus and infrastructure as secondary. We are looking for a person who has excellent internal and external customer service skills, who is able to determine the best solution based on the issue and details presented by end-user.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to grow their system and technology infrastructure skillset. Along with the support service duties, this person will get the opportunity to assist other IT Engineers on their projects. They will be working with many different backend technologies, such as Active Directory, Office 365, Hyper-V, Cisco, Azure, and AWS.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (This includes but is not limited to:)
- Troubleshoot and support Windows, Mac, and various mobile operating systems
- Image and deploy Windows and Mac equipment
- Support enterprise applications including but not limited to: Office 365, SharePoint/OneDrive, Adobe, Cisco Phones, MFA, VPN
- Assist with end-user equipment such as Dell, Mac, iPhones, and monitors
- Provide main support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Work under other Infrastructure Engineers to assist with backend systems and applications including but not limited to Windows Servers, Microsoft 365, Adobe, Cisco Phones, VPN, Remote Desktop
- Ability to troubleshoot network/wireless connectivity, and system problems.
- Be willing to accept after hours calls on a rotational basis.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Superior organizational skills, with a disciplined approach to implementation, support and documentation
- A strong desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge.
- History of providing excellent customer service
- Ability to occasionally (average is once a month) work extended or weekend hours as required
- Self-motivated and highly professional with the ability to take on added responsibility.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Any industry certifications are a plus
- Minimum of two years providing support and working with system technologies, servers, and various technologies.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile, Jira, Zendesk is a plus