Exclusive Resorts is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Staff Accountant to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will primarily focus your time on accounts receivable and general accounting but will provide coverage, as needed, in accounts payable. The primary goal of our group is to maintain the financials, supporting reconciliations and all related supporting documentation while applying acceptable accounting practices and policies so that we can generate accurate and timely reporting to support the business objectives.
The ideal candidate for this position will thrive in an evolving, fast-paced work environment working closely and collaboratively with team members and leaders.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with processing accounts receivable / revenue transactions including membership fees, dues and other billings
- Assist with physical check deposits and related accounting
- Assist with membership related research and follow up communication with the Member Services team
- Complete certain monthly reconciliations related to accounts receivable and cash
- Assist with monthly expense accruals
- Assist with sales-related contract review
- Assist with Accounts Payable invoice processing as needed
- Assist with scanning and filing of Accounts Payable invoices as needed
- Assist in audit request preparation and support as needed
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Assist in identifying process improvements to help make the department more efficient
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Accounting degree with 1-3 years related accounting and/or finance experience
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, must have advanced Excel skills
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience a plus
- Oracle NetSuite experience a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Individual who is a team player, works well with all types of personalities and is focused on goals and results
- Must be well organized and have a strong attention to detail