Senior Systems Administrator
Exclusive Resorts is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to support and secure our critical technology assets. This is an excellent opportunity to join a great company and work with exciting technologies. The ideal candidate has extensive experience administering Microsoft products (Windows OS, Active Directory, Azure AD, Office365, Messaging), understands public cloud and networking concepts, and has experience securing desktops and servers. This position will interface with all levels of the business, so we are looking for someone with outstanding communications skills and a positive attitude. Flexibility and a passion for learning are required for this role.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors the health, performance, and security of our systems and network.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex infrastructure issues.
- Performs scheduled and emergency maintenance as required to ensure our systems and network remain available and secure.
- Ensures all systems and network configurations are backed up and periodic test restores are performed.
- Administers and supports both on-prem and public cloud infrastructures.
- Develops process documentation on systems and network infrastructure. Maintains accurate and complete inventory of all infrastructure assets.
- Partners closely with our cloud and development engineers to modernize our systems and applications.
- Manages current and new deployments of Single Sign-On (SSO) and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
- Administers our Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV) platform.
- Manages Active Directory user audits and security.
- Provides escalation support for complex desktop and laptop issues.
- Assists with onboarding and offboarding of employees, partners, and contractors.
- Provides strategic direction on the future of end-user computing technologies.
- Assists with the implementation and ongoing support of our corporate and resort wireless environments.
- Serves as a technical mentor to our junior team members.
- Participates in a 24/7 on call support rotation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of experience administering Windows technologies (Windows OS, Active Directory, Azure AD, Office365, Messaging).
- Experience with desktop and server hardware (preferably Dell).
- Solid understanding of networking concepts (DNS, DHCP, SSH, VPN, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP).
- Familiarity with public cloud infrastructures (AWS and Azure).
- Experience working with EDR/NGAV platforms (CrowdStrike).
- Experience with collaboration platforms (Zoom, SharePoint, MS Teams).
- Understanding of wireless technologies (Ubiquity and Cisco Meraki).
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platforms a plus.
- Proven ability to collaborate across technical teams and the business.
- Ability to participate in a 24/7 on call rotation.