Senior Financial Analyst
Exclusive Resorts seeks a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Accounting and Finance Department. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for assisting with activities pertaining to month-end financial reporting, ad hoc financial analysis, financial forecasting and modeling, presentations to all levels of management, and other analytical finance initiatives. The successful candidate will have exceptional analytical skills, intermediate financial modeling skills, strong attention to detail, and advanced knowledge and application of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word programs. Knowledge of Power BI is a plus.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Collaborate with other departments to improve data capture processes and data quality
· Manage and mine large volumes of data to extract relevant comparisons and trends and draw appropriate conclusions
· Produce standard monthly reporting and analytical materials on the company’s financial and operational performance
· Reconcile results within multiple systems and perform monthly audit of results
· Be capable to solve business questions via financial modeling and forecasting
· Perform financial analysis covering a broad range of business issues
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
· Advanced Excel skills with PowerPoint and Word, with Power BI and SalesForce experience a plus
· Excellent attention to detail and the ability to handle a high level of responsibility and deadlines. Management decisions will be based on accurate and timely information provided by this position
· Be self-motivated to answer complex questions and learn and be a self-starter
· Must be able to maintain a flexible schedule based on organizational needs during the busiest times of the month and maintain a positive and professional attitude
· Bachelor of Science in Finance or Business-related discipline along with 3 to 7 years of relevant professional experience
· Prior financial modeling and forecasting background preferred
Exclusive Resorts is the World’s Elite Private Vacation Club. Since 2002, we have built an extensive Portfolio of 400+ residences and experiences, a team of exceptional staff and global partners, and a cultivated Membership to ensure the unrivaled quality of all we do. Since its inception, Exclusive Resorts has delivered nearly 300,000 vacations for its 4,000+ Members and their families.
Exclusive Resorts is a purpose-led organization—we have an unrelenting focus on people. We are tenacious in forming a team made up of the best and brightest. We hire ambitious individuals who challenge us to be better, and in turn, encourage their development and growth. We have cultivated a supportive, close-knit culture, which permeates outside our corporate walls to Club Members, whom we care for as family so they can focus on what matters most—quality time with loved ones.
HOW TO GET OUR ATTENTION:
Our hiring philosophy is based on our core belief that #talentmatters. We look for high integrity people who like to win, support the team, develop others while growing themselves, and are truly passionate about being the best.
If you think this is a fit and you are ready for this role, we invite you to apply. Visit our website, https://www.exclusiveresorts.com/employment. We look forward to hearing from you!