Exclusive Resorts is the World’s Elite Private Vacation Club. Since 2002, we have built an extensive Portfolio of 400+ residences and experiences, a team of exceptional staff and global partners, and a cultivated Membership to ensure the unrivaled quality of all we do. Since its inception, Exclusive Resorts has delivered nearly 300,000 vacations for its 4,000+ Members and their families.
Exclusive Resorts is a purpose-led organization—we have an unrelenting focus on people. We are tenacious in forming a team made up of the best and brightest. We hire ambitious individuals who challenge us to be better, and in turn, encourage their development and growth. We have cultivated a supportive, close-knit culture, which permeates outside our corporate walls to Club Members, whom we care for as family so they can focus on what matters most—quality time with loved ones.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform. The successful Salesforce Administrator will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption of the Salesforce platform. They will work closely with functional leaders, various departments, and subject matter experts to identify and deploy new business processes including workflows, process builders, reports, dashboards, layouts, permissions, custom and standard objects, data management, and customizations and data security.
- Will manage Salesforce.com environment with approximately 260 users
- Working with Sales/Member services on new reports and changes to existing reports
- Helping create and manage workflows based on object triggers
- Manage new members in Salesforce including permissions and MFA
- Working with Engineering to investigate performance and deprecating old Salesforce APIs
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepares for system upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Changes to Custom Objects and creation of Custom Objects in Salesforce
- Lead generation support
- Salesforce Revenue Cloud – CPQ management
- Work with department stakeholders to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors, and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Minimum four years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Administrator certification, with a minimum of Salesforce.com (ADM201 and ADM211) certifications
- Experience with declarative automation tools such as workflow rules, process builder and flow builder, and data management tools such as data loader and workbench.
- Proven ability to implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform with the ability to build and maintain custom apps, custom objects and fields, page layouts, workflows, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- Excellent and effective communication skills
- Positive attitude and a team player mentality
- Documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira
HOW TO GET OUR ATTENTION:
If you think your skillset is a match for this full-time position, we invite you to apply. Visit our website, https://www.exclusiveresorts.com/employment. We look forward to hearing from you!