Sales Development Representative
We are seeking an amazing and talented Sales Development Rep who is excited to play their part in achieving our ambitious acquisition and growth objectives. This is your chance to think big and bold while bringing to life our product messaging and acquisition strategies. In this role, you must want to work as part of a team where you will help generate interest and qualify prospects for the Regional Directors whom you support. This is a great opportunity to work with a group of people committed to helping our prospects focus on what matters most while directly contributing to the success of the company. Along the way you will have the opportunity to stretch and grow, while having a great time working in the best corporate culture in the city.
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will have a direct impact on high-profile sales opportunities through generating and routing qualified prospects to Regional Directors
- You must be innovative in finding new ways to maintain and expand the database of prospects within your assigned territories
- You will have a passion for generating pipeline to drive the business. You will source new sales opportunities, develop leads and follow up as needed.
- You will provide necessary support to Regional Directors in all aspects of the business; including travel, events, new lead qualifications, pipeline, and business development.
- You will learn strategies and influencing skills to help you understand prospect needs and requirements
- You will follow up on new leads and implement blitz efforts surrounding marketing campaigns
- You will be relentless in your pursuit of meeting established goals and metrics.
- You will utilize CRM tools to support and grow the business
- You will be continually challenged to develop and grow into a fierce sales machine by working with the most talented and passionate people in the industry
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- You must be a fit with who we are, what we do and where we are going.
- Positive attitude and reliability are a must
- Disciplined, strong work ethic, self-motivated and extremely goal-oriented
- Must enjoy selling and helping others close deals
- Excellent communication skills including listening and the ability to sell and persuade customers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Willingness and desire to work as part of a team