Sales Development Manager
We are seeking an energetic and motivating Sales Development Manager who is eager to play their part in achieving our ambitious acquisition and growth objectives. This is your chance to think big and bold while leading a team that is bringing to life our product messaging and acquisition strategies. In this role, you will provide vision and leadership to your team of Sales Development Reps that generate interest and qualify prospects for the Regional Directors they support. This is a unique opportunity to build a team from the ground up – including hiring 2-3 sales development representatives. Along the way, you will have the opportunity to stretch and grow, while having a great time working in the best corporate culture in the city.
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will have a direct impact on high-profile sales opportunities through finding new ways to generate highly qualified prospects to Regional Directors that will drive scalable, sustainable growth.
- You will work with Sales leadership and marketing to develop annual strategies to ensure successful progress towards organizational revenue goals.
- You will be unstoppable in your focus on quality, metrics, and performance. You will develop processes and methodologies, as needed, to guide and motivate your team’s effectiveness.
- You must be innovative in finding opportunities to maintain and expand the database of prospects within the business.
- You will have a passion for generating pipelines to drive the business. You will find ways to source new sales opportunities, develop leads and ensure the team follows up as needed.
- You will lead a team of Sales Development Representatives through strong mentoring and coaching.
- You will be in constant pursuit of best practices and new methodologies to drive results.
- You will be relentless in your pursuit of ensuring the team is meeting established goals and metrics.
- You will be continually challenged to develop and grow by working with the most talented and passionate people in the industry
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- You will have a proven track record of success, a verifiable history of exceeding sales goals through a team, and the aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have 5-7 years successfully leading inside sales teams.
- You will be continuously focused on performance, metrics, and exceeding expectations
- You will be highly energetic with the ability to coach, mentor, and develop a high performing team
- You will be disciplined with a strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent experience
Bonus points for previous experience with Salesforce