The Product Manager, Digital will join the Exclusive Resorts Team to lead Member-facing digital products including exclusiveresorts.com and our Member Portal. This role serves to help align Engineering and Technology partners with business stakeholders (including Marketing, Member Services, Resort Operations, and Finance) to drive the product roadmap and implement features designed to drive business objectives including Member usage, satisfaction, and booking behavior. This role is both strategy and execution – we love to go fast, start with an MVP, and iterate quickly.
Exclusive Resorts is a members-only vacation club designed for families with more than 350+ luxury residences in 75+ destinations around the world. This role requires an experienced Product Manager with 5+ years experience in the digital space. You should understand technology, usability, creativity, and brand positioning to build products people are fans of and love to rave about.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Today we have two core systems that our members interface with: the Member Portal (web and mobile), and the internal backend member services system. Our members build a unique relationship with the Club over the years – to assist with travel reservations, build great itineraries, anticipate their needs and wants, and have the best time of their life while on vacation. We are always looking to raise the bar on experience, and to bring the best solutions to our members. As the member-facing Product Manager you are expected to build great systems, grow usage, and turn this into revenue. A tall task, but our members deserve this and more out of their membership.
Strategic Product Development
- Drive key adoption by aligning strategy, key initiatives, and roadmaps. Test, learn and iterate as we build product solution.
- Great communication skills with key stakeholders
- Build out a detailed roadmap to implement the critical business initiatives including a clear path to completion for each initiative
- Present and refine key initiatives with business stakeholders
- Evaluate and draft requirements through agile processes for each initiative
- Build out detailed project plan with dependencies
- Assemble critical stakeholders and testers
- Ensure process smoothly progresses through development and quality assurance
- Gather and incorporate feedback from business stakeholders with regular checkpoints for approvals
- Execute comprehensive acceptance testing process by both business and engineering
- Develop and implement launch plan in close collaboration with business stakeholders
- Manage development of key functionality across the platforms. What features lend itself to Mobile App, to Web and to our backend systems.
- Reservation systems
- Search and Booking System
- Inventory management
- Membership and Account Membership
- Account and payment
- User personalization and recommendations
- Learn and refine our strategy based on competitive & comparable analysis
- Conduct user Interviews and engagement reviews
- Create and refine user personas based on member demographics
- Help manage change through digital process re-engineering
- Assist writing stories and reviewing with business stakeholders in Jira
- Work closely with outside contractors on implementation
- Assist with training and release planning
Analytics and Reporting
- Understand what our members are doing – and what features are working
- Help define key metrics (KPIs) across Member facing products, aligning to overall company goals
- Define and run AB testing as needed
- Regularly present and report on current metrics and platform performance
- 5+ years’ experience in Product Management with a proven track record in leadership and strategic decisions
- Experience with and can implement Digital Thinking
- Experience with UX and Lean Agile Development
- Understand Digital tech: HTML, CSS, Cloud, Databases, and React/React Native
- CAPM or PMP certification is preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Luxury travel experience preferred and working with (Ultra) High Network Worth individuals and their needs
HOW TO GET OUR ATTENTION:
Take a close look at the information above. Does this sound good to you? If so, then we invite you to apply. To do so, please visit our website, www.exclusiveresorts.com/employment, and apply directly there. You will find a complete description of the job and the Apply Now button. That’s how you begin! We’ll be sure to reach out to you if we need more information.
Exclusive Resorts is the World’s Elite Private Vacation Club. Since 2002, we have built an extensive Portfolio of 400+ residences and experiences, a team of exceptional staff and global partners, and a cultivated Membership to ensure the unrivaled quality of all we do. Since its inception, Exclusive Resorts has delivered nearly 300,000 vacations for its 4,000+ Members and their families.
Exclusive Resorts is a purpose-led organization—we have an unrelenting focus on people. We are tenacious in forming a team made up of the best and brightest. We hire ambitious individuals who challenge us to be better, and in turn, encourage their development and growth. We have cultivated a supportive, close-knit culture, which permeates outside our corporate walls to Club Members, whom we care for as family so they can focus on what matters most—quality time with loved ones.
HOW TO GET OUR ATTENTION:
Our hiring philosophy is based on our core belief that #talentmatters. We look for high integrity people who like to win, support the team, develop others while growing themselves, and are truly passionate about being the best.
If you think this is a fit and you are ready for this role, we invite you to apply. Visit our website, https://www.exclusiveresorts.com/employment. We look forward to hearing from you!