Private Travel Coordinator
The Private Travel Coordinator works with internal and external customers to support the Private Travel team. This position will primarily manage Member billing, update internal documents & trip calendars on our website, and will offer timely support to the team with opportunities to sell the trips and communicate with Members. The coordinator will receive thorough training on all aspects of the job, as well as details on all trips currently offered to our Members.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate Member billing on a weekly basis (strong Excel skills)
- Facilitate Partner billing on a weekly basis
- Act as liaison with Accounting team and be a point of contact for billing needs and questions
- Update internal documents relating to trip information & details
- Create presentations for team training sessions and refreshers
- Update trip/destination calendars based on availability
- Work in conjunction with Marketing team to keep our website pages up to date
- Create weekly reservation reports for our travel insurance partner and our Executive team
- Become familiar with Exclusive Club properties, and facilitate communication & reservation bookings for Members with Partner Clubs (i.e. The Hideaways Club Members/Banyan Tree Members & properties)
- Become comfortable speaking with Members and vendors on specific trips and/or destinations
- Ensure private travel participants have all trip details in a timely manner
- Ensure private travel information is accurately entered into member reservation system within established timeframe
- Work directly with vendors to obtain rates, quotes, and availability, and present the information to Members
- 1-3 years of experience in administrative support, travel, hospitality, or service industry.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience, is preferred.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft office products, including Excel
- Must be able to learn quickly, adapt to changing circumstances, and be comfortable working independently.
- Must have a “can-do” attitude and be naturally resourceful
- Must be detail oriented with highly professional communication skills
- Must be able to build trust and credibility with Members, co-workers and vendors