Part-Time Concierge, Napa
The Concierge plays an integral role in creating an exceptional service experience for our members visiting our Carneros Resort and Spa residences. The Concierge communicates with members and guests to make all pre-arrival arrangements, conducts internal and external correspondence with members, and establishes and manages numerous relationships with suppliers such as activity companies, restaurants and transportation companies. The Concierge will work with the Carneros Resort and Spa concierge, front desk, housekeeping, engineering departments and management to ensure comprehensive and exceptional service for our members.
The Concierge must possess a thorough knowledge of the destination, as they are the local representative for Exclusive Resorts. Additionally, they must possess a strong work ethic, exceptional customer service skills, ability to follow-through with all requests, good judgment and strong decision making skills and abilities. This is a part-time position (on average 24hrs/week) that may include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans itinerary/activities and reservations in advance for all arriving members.
- Responds to communications from members, the Company, and its affiliates, within 24 hours of delivery.
- Handles and facilitates pre-arrival grocery requests and site delivery (as requested by members) to ensure member requests are met. Before every guest’s arrival, the Concierge will visit the residence and ensure everything is in conditions according to the rules and regulations of Exclusive Resorts.
- Readily available to guests (via cell phone, email and Exclusive Resorts member computer system) for all member travel needs.
- Provides orientation to the residences and services for members upon arrival at residence.
- Provides professional and courteous service to members related to their use of the property and enjoyment of surrounding attractions.
- Availability on a 7-day per week basis for members’ in-residence service requests – days, evenings, weekends, holidays
- Manages and coordinates Special Events for member requested Special Events.
- Conducts tours of units as a representative of Exclusive Resorts for prospective members.
- Ensures all housekeeping standards are met and maintained according to the rules and regulations of Exclusive Resorts. Direct efforts appropriately when standards are not met.
- Communicates with Carneros Resort and Spa Engineering Department to ensure all aspects of the home are working at all times.
- Synchronizes all weekly meetings with on site property manager.
- Maintains Carneros Resort and Spa reservation system for member arrivals and keeps it up to date.
- The Concierge works with their Carneros Resort and Spa appropriate contact to ensure Exclusive Resorts levels of service are integrated with the hotels’ procedures in accordance with service agreements.
- Ensures compliance with all Exclusive Resorts standards and procedures.
- Communicates regularly and promptly with SVP of Resort Operations, Regional Residence Manager, Exclusive Ambassadors and vendors.
- Maintains par levels of consumables and recommends purchases.
- Provides Exclusive Resorts Corporate office with a monthly inventory of Consumables.
- Coordinates any outstanding projects in conjunction with the Regional Residence Manager.
- Maintains properties up to Exclusive Resorts standards; adheres to all Exclusive Resorts rules and regulations.
- Reports all financial expenditures related to the property or destination
Previous experience as a concierge is preferred (2 years). Other relevant experience that would be considered would be front desk, pbx and reservations. Previous supervisory experience is a plus, but not required. Ability to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays is a must.