Part Time Concierge, Emerald Coast
The Concierge plays an integral role in creating an exceptional service experience for our members, serving 30A (Rosemary Beach – Santa Rosa Beach. The Concierge communicates with members and guests to make all pre-arrival arrangements, conducts internal and external correspondence with members, and establishes and manages numerous relationships with suppliers such as activity companies, restaurants and transportation companies.
The Concierge must possess a thorough knowledge of the destination, as they are the local representative for Exclusive Resorts. Additionally, they must possess a strong work ethic, exceptional customer service skills, ability to follow-through with all requests, good judgment and strong decision making skills and abilities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans itinerary/activities and reservations in advance for all arriving members.
- Responds to communications from members, the Company, and its affiliates, within 24 hours of delivery. Handles and facilitates pre-arrival grocery requests and site delivery (as requested by members) to ensure member requests are met. Before every guest’s arrival, the Concierge will visit the residence and ensure everything is in conditions according to the rules and regulations of Exclusive Resorts.
- Readily available to guests (via cell phone and land line) for all member travel needs.
- Provides orientation to the residence(s) and services for members upon arrival at residence(s).
- Provides professional and courteous service to members related to their use of the property and enjoyment of surrounding attractions.
- Communicates to members their availability and contact information to support staff on days off
- Manages and coordinates Special Events for member requested Special Events.
- Conducts tours of units as a representative of Exclusive Resorts for prospective members.
- Ensures all housekeeping standards are met and maintained according to the rules and regulations of Exclusive Resorts. Direct efforts appropriately when standards are not met.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
You’re the right kind of person if you’re someone who has the ability to be flexible. This is not a desk job where the same checklist is completed each day. Our members travel schedules and requests dictate how we prioritize certain tasks and projects and the ability to be organized, proactive and also go with the flow are all important.
Previous experience as an active concierge is preferred (2-4 years). You are also someone who possess the additional below requirements (but not limited to):
- Flexibility – this is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours.
- Creativity and Enthusiasm – the best part of serving others is creating members’ experiences that go beyond the expected
- Great Communicator and Multitasker – providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate both verbally and through legible and grammatically correct writing.
- Impeccable Attention to Detail – to ensure accuracy and efficiency and also to help you understand and better read the cues of what may make a members vacation authentic, unique and unforgettable.