Operations Manager - Sea Island (Sea Island Partner)
• Oversees and manages concierge staff; ensuring service standards are met and/or exceeded.
• Performs concierge duties when needed; knowledge and ability to perform duties without reluctance or indecision.
• Responds to elevated communications from members and the corporate office within 24 hours of delivery, when the Concierge is not available. Additionally, Residence Managers have sole responsibility for all VIP members.
• Responds to elevated in-house member requests within two hours.
• Provides service to members related to their use of the destination and enjoyment of surrounding attractions while maintaining a professional appearance and courteous demeanor.
• Oversees special and unique requests from members while in destination. Makes determination of outcome of the request.
• Audits Concierge house bills, ensuring compliance according to Standard Operating Procedures.
• Responsible for reimbursements, petty cash, and corporate P-card monthly reconciliation.
• Oversees member grocery requests, ensuring compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
• Remains accessible for member needs at all times during the member’s stay in the destination.
• Works closely with Cloister Housekeeping and Engineering staff to insure standards are maintained.
• Residence Manager works with Cloister Director of Room Operations and Department Heads to ensure Exclusive Resorts levels of service are integrated with the hotels’ procedures in accordance with service agreements.
• Evaluates and fixes any concerns with members, concierge, housekeeping and property maintenance in the destination while reporting them to the Resort Manager.
• Provides event management and coordination for member requested special events or corporate special events (arrangement of private parties etc).
• Maintains the consumables closet and ensures all supplies are up to quantity standards. Provides corporate office with a monthly inventory of consumables.
• Works in conjunction with ER Corporate Office on implementation of new ER procedures; responsible for training on site staff on any new ER procedures.
• Maintains accurate inventory of all Operating Supplies & Equipment within the destination and provide accurate information to Real Estate Managers for replenishment.
• Requests maintenance blocks and ensure they are coded appropriately.
• Facilitates a weekly destination calls with staff, ER corporate office, and Cloister Teams followed with a weekly call report.
• Willing and timely execution of other duties as delegated by leadership.
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university; and five (5) plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be willing to work varied hours including nights, weekends, holidays and split shifts according to ER needs.
• Must posses strong leadership and interpersonal skills and be able to maintain excellent professional presentation and grooming at all times.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Valid Georgia Drivers License.
• Ability to sit, stand and walk for prolonged periods.
• Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 30 lbs throughout shift.
• Ability to work in an outdoor environment when necessary; in heat, cold and inclement weather.
• Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)