Membership Account Manager
A Membership Account Manager manages a designated portfolio of Exclusive Resorts Club Members. Our members have a high level of expectations for their Club and their personal Membership Account Manager so you’ll need to be able to keep track of many things at once and have a high level of organization and be an expert on building personal relationships and maintaining them over the years. You will have many email and phone conversations with your members to recognize opportunities to help them enjoy the Club even more – suggesting a new destination for them, surprising and delighting them on their trip, and even suggesting an upgrade to their membership if you think it’s the right thing for them. We’ve been around for over 15 years, but we’re still young and hoping to keep things fun and exciting! We encourage creativity and innovation!
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will manage all aspects of a designated $16 million member portfolio, overseeing about 90 club memberships
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and member satisfaction according to company goals
- Conduct new member orientations as needed – get new members excited about the Club
- Strategically plan with members on usage of club membership, available privileges and benefits – help them get the most out of this great Club!
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue upgrades, conversions, new product sales and increases in dues/days
- Keep track of all of our membership plans, privileges, destinations and department procedures
- Professionally communicate regularly via phone, email, and direct mail
- Liaise between Club members and on-site staff to define, secure, and execute arrangements for members’ vacations to Exclusive Resorts residences
- Develop a rapport with members to increase club membership sales through referrals – happy members refer their friends and that’s good for everyone!
- Be an advocate for your members while still upholding the integrity of the club
- Facilitate conflict resolution with club members as needed
- Process and communicate all membership benefits and changes, as well as help with collection of annual payments.
- Maintain all reference documents for assigned destinations/properties and conduct informative presentations directed toward the Member Services department
- Communicate all member needs to on-site teams and relative departments
- 2-5 years of related experience and/or training or a bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A background in account management, high-end customer service, hospitality and/or travel related industry
- Excellent and polished verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to really dig in to the position and commit to it
- Ability to work 9:00 – 6:00, Monday – Friday (with roughly 5 or 6 weekend shifts a year)
- Experience interacting with sophisticated travelers and affluent clientele
- Commitment to the service industry, combined with the desire to build lasting member relationships (our members rely heavily on their Membership Account Manager)
- Strong computer proficiency and telephone skills
- Attention to detail, organization and efficiency, the ability to multi-task and work within an ever-changing environment
- Professional demeanor while facilitating conflict resolution
- Ability to take a proactive approach to managing your member portfolio
- Secondary language skills a plus
- The ability to handle other duties as assigned or as they change which could be at any time