Intern, Social Media
We’re searching for a passionate and creative Social Media intern to support our expanding social media & growth, marketing team. In this role, you’ll assist with day-to-day needs across a variety of projects and help us push forward best-in-class creative work.
YOU SHOULD BE SOMEONE WHO:
- Actively uses and is deeply familiar with social media platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Has an interest in contemporary & luxury brands (especially travel), with a finger on the pulse of what's trending
- Has an eye for strong brand storytelling and mobile-first content
- Is a self-starter with exceptional organizational and time management skills who can keep yourself accountable and productive in a flexible schedule work environment
- Has an eye for great content, understands photo composition (familiarity with photo editing/design tools like Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop), Canva, or similar preferred).
- Familiarity with Excel
- Play an integral role in the launch of new projects on Facebook and Instagram
- Contribute with content curation and help spearhead employee-generated content initiatives
- Stay on top of annual holidays and events in our destinations so we can support on social media
- Stay up to date on current travel trends on social media
- Maintain Instagram Guide content with up-to-date and seasonal suggestions about happenings in each destination that we can spotlight
- Keep an eye on partner social media channels for relevant content we can reshare