Manager, Performance Marketing
Exclusive Resorts is looking for an experienced and results-oriented performance marketing leader to spearhead and implement programs across paid search, digital display, paid social, and video advertising. This includes managing media budgets and forecasting channel efficiency, partnering with cross-functional leaders (including agency partners), and driving growth by efficiently scaling programs through testing and optimization.
The ideal candidate will understand — and balance — analytical and tactical skills with the big-picture media and content strategy for Exclusive Resorts. Put simply, you’re a storyteller. You will orchestrate the tactics associated with achieving a successful paid media playbook while driving scalable growth for the business overall.
WHO YOU ARE:
• You enjoy working cross-functionally with team members to facilitate projects from concept to completion
• You’re motivated by a fast-paced, collaborative environment and have the organizational skills to push work forward in a timely manner
• Your communication skills are impeccable
• You have a clean aesthetic, and a sharp eye for layout, color, and typography
• You have a passion for brand building and an innate ability to think critically, problem-solve, and tackle challenges — big and small.
• You leverage data with ease; can identify trends and respond decisively
• You’re a confident decision-maker who can work independently
NUTS AND BOLTS:
• You have 5+ years of performance marketing and/or paid media experience
• You will develop performance marketing campaigns and roadmaps to drive growth and acquisition of high-quality leads
• Define retargeting trigger strategy and audience expansion tactics to improve performance across all digital channels
• Define media content strategy per channel with key messaging and KPI measurements
• Drive the evolution of media in a post-cookies environment
• Analyze KPIs on an ongoing basis to guide content strategies as well as manage budget allocations to ensure campaigns are maximizing performance and hitting goals
• Manage continuous test and learn content strategies to optimize creative, messaging, landing pages, audience targeting, etc. across all channels
• Consistent review of channel performance, reporting on and highlighting insights, trends, and opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Management of paid media agency