Digital Lifecycle & Email Marketing Manager
We’ve spent the last 20 years crafting epic vacations for our 4000+ affluent Members and their families. The real ones. Not those half-hearted staycations, but the trips that have a positive impact on your life, family, health and longevity. How do we do it? For starters, we only hire the best of the best. Not just brilliant marketing minds who see the big picture, but brilliant people, people. Curious people. Driven people. Passionate people. Working together to amplify a brand that is so much more than a vacation club — but a promise. To live fully. Live richly. And live better.
Today we’re looking for a passionate, disruptive, and data-obsessed professional to lead our lifecycle marketing strategy. In this role, you’ll work in partnership with key stakeholders on the marketing, sales and operations teams, to build and oversee a best-in-class customer lifecycle program for Exclusive Resorts’ community of discerning Member families and prospective Members.
In addition to building brand equity and improving lead conversion rates within a new audience of prospective members, you’ll be responsible for reimagining and reinvigorating communications within The Club’s existing Membership base — fostering engagement, connection and brand loyalty.
A successful candidate has several years of experience managing lifecycle marketing programs for large organizations and/or high-growth start-ups. You understand the importance of leveraging best-in-class technology across channels to provide targeted and personalized communications. You bring with you a proven track record of impacting customer behavior by leveraging behavior and data insights to tell an impactful story.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the lifecycle marketing function for Exclusive Resorts, including email/CRM, in-app, push, SMS, cross channel programs, and related platforms with an emphasis on personalization, engagement and lead conversion
- Develop and own the customer experience roadmap for automated, multi-channel lifecycle campaigns from ideation and launch to optimization
- Translate business objectives, product roadmap, content calendars, marketing strategy, channel requirements, and customer insights into comprehensive and targeted marketing programs for key customer segments
- Develop and maintain user segmentation and targeting strategies to ensure users receive the right content at the right time
- Partner with content and creative teams to design a messaging strategy for each lifecycle stage of customers, leveraging data-driven insights to inform positioning
- Continuously A/B test and optimize campaigns to drive incremental gains in conversion and engagement
- Define goals, benchmarks, and KPIs for lifecycle marketing programs and develop reporting for leadership stakeholders
- Stay up to date on changing global privacy and compliance laws that impact marketing and customer communications
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience
- Must have experience working with Braze and Salesforce
- Proven success designing, implementing and iterating on lifecycle marketing initiatives
- Strong background analyzing and synthesizing data to inform strategies.
- Excellent problem-solving / critical thinking skills
- You enjoy working cross-functionally with team members to facilitate projects from concept to completion
- You’re motivated by a fast-paced, collaborative environment and have the organizational skills to push work forward in a timely manner
- Your communication skills are impeccable
- You’re a confident decision-maker who can work independently
Launched in 2002, Exclusive Resorts boasts a portfolio of more than 400 luxury residences and private travel experiences in 75 sought-after destinations, accessible only to the Club’s closed network of 4,000+ members. Every family is matched with an expert ambassador who acts as a travel planner and real-time problem solver for each vacation, while on-site, a dedicated personal concierge takes care of every detail big or small, from dinner reservations and grocery delivery to arranging in-home spa treatments and flight transfers.
Like any club, members pay a one-time initiation fee (starting at $175,000 for a 10-year plan) and annual dues based on the number of nights they would like to travel each year. As one of the largest owners and operators of luxury villas around the world, the Club has forged strong relationships with world-class hotels, resorts and tour operators, anchored by a proven business model and world-class management team comprised of industry leaders like majority owner (and Exclusive Member) Steve Case, co-founder of AOL.com.
HOW TO GET OUR ATTENTION:
Our hiring philosophy is based on our core belief that #talentmatters. We look for high integrity people who like to win, support the team, develop others while growing themselves, and are truly passionate about being the best.
If you think this is a fit and you are ready for this role, we invite you to apply. Visit our website, https://www.exclusiveresorts.com/employment. We look forward to hearing from you!