Intern, Events and Brand Activation
Exclusive Resorts is looking for an intern to assist with the development, execution, and management of events and brand activation programs to connect with our Members and engage prospective members. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain valuable insight into the marketing and events world.
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Director of Events to assist with planning, budgeting, and post-event reconciliation
- Assist with event communications such as invites, registration, confirmations, post-event follow-ups, etc.
- Coordinate swag mailings and update inventory spreadsheets
- Research venues, vendors, entertainment options, etc.
- Manage the New Vendor set up and Invoicing process
- Strong interpersonal skills as demonstrated by the ability to work successfully in a team environment and serve as a company representative at events
- Some travel required
- Remote, NYC area preferred
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in Marketing, Event Management, Hospitality Management
- Ability to work up to 20 hours per week during the school year in a remote-based position
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to be self-motivated and self-sufficient