Intern, Resort Operations
We are looking for an intern to join our team to assist with our Capital Asset Management software system. The Intern will be responsible for entering data, uploading images and attachments, and updating contents to the overall software. They will help ensure accurate budgeting for the upcoming fiscal year and maintain assets for all Club destinations within our portfolio. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get their feet wet and learn about the hospitality world, specifically asset management.
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enter data from source documents into online software: files, pictures, attachments, and forms
- Verify data accuracy and correct when necessary
- Check all source documents for accuracy
- Run various reports and compile data into digestible and useable information for end-users
- Compile daily tracking of portfolio residence survey data: condition of homes, survey trends, verbatim, etc.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in Hospitality Management, Business, Accounting/Finance or related field
- Ability to work 15 hours per week during the school year in a remote-based position
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Prior experience with data entry and analysis
- Ability to be self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook