We are looking for an intern to help with our Engineering infrastructure who will assist with end-user support. You will be supporting our employees with computer hardware and software troubleshooting, deployment of systems, mobile devices, and various software tools and products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to enter the Engineering/Information Technology field and grow their system skillset. In addition, we will sponsor the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner training course.
Along with the infrastructure duties, you will be responsible for monitoring help desk tickets, and ensure timely resolution, escalating as needed. You will also provide support and maintain computer desktops, laptops, printers, and any related hardware and software.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge of Windows Operating systems (Windows 10)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (2016/2019/O365)
- Knowledge of Mac OSX and iOS software and devices
- Knowledge of Office 365 / SharePoint Online
- Active Directory (basic)
- Ticketing system (basic)
- Daily operation and support of all user laptops, printers, monitors & other equipment
- Document and monitor incident tickets
- Receive and quickly respond to internal help desk ticketing system
- Ability to troubleshoot network, network connectivity, and computer problems.
- Be willing to accept after-hours on-call rotational responsibilities
- Excellent documentation skills
- Mac support experience is a plus.
Junior or senior working towards a Bachelor's degree in the Information Technology field from an accredited four-year college program, or a recent college graduate with a Bachelor's degree in the Information Technology field. Ability to work 20-30 hours per week.