Human Resources Representative
As a Human Resources Representative at Exclusive Resorts, you will be joining a team of seasoned HR professionals. This is a fun job, as you will be the central hub of information and get to know everyone in the company! This position is designed for the individual who wants to learn about the recruiting, analytical, and reporting side of HR. This person will be the magic behind the curtain of what makes our HR Team an integral part of Exclusive Resorts. The opportunity to bring efficiencies, new ideas, and creativity into this role is limitless. If you love recruiting top talent, learning new systems and what they can do and want to be challenged with coming up with ways to continually improve the employee experience, then this is the perfect job for you.
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer phones and route calls to the appropriate parties
- Manage the front desk and reception area during normal business hours, M-F
- Manage our employee intranet site through SharePoint
- Manage organizational charts and various reports. You need to be up to speed on Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Recordkeeping of all Human Resources files to include: filing all employee paperwork, keeping employee files organized, creating and maintaining content binders and materials, and routine auditing
- Prepare internal employee communication materials as needed
- Attend regularly scheduled HR meetings
- Work closely with the HR Team to provide assistance and support as needed
- Maintain and track Company Policies, point of contact for maintaining updates of the employee handbook,
- Helps manage the new employee onboarding process
- Assist with new position postings and sending out internal communication materials, create company website posts and advertise availabilities with outside recruiters and/or sites as appropriate
- Assist with screening applicants, recruiting, and onboarding as needed. Communicate regrets to candidates not going forward in our process
- Set up and coordinate interviews, including full white-glove treatment for our candidates visiting from out of state
- Perform reference checks and serves as a backup for background checks
- Point of contact on general inquiries about employment.
- Manages orientation materials and participates in new hire orientation as needed
- 2-3 years of Human Resources related experience
- College degree in HR or related field or equivalent working experience/ expertise
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have a friendly and professional attitude and appearance.
- Requires exceptional organizational, filing skills and the ability to give strict attention to accuracy and detail.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing as necessary.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required. Experience with Outlook required.
- Must have the ability to serve as a liaison between upper management and employees.
- Must have the ability to be flexible and the willingness to perform a variety of tasks.
- Must have good math skills and the ability to handle some basic accounting functions,
- Requires the willingness to participate in and promote the Company’s philosophy of being an employer of choice
- Knowledge of Human Resource laws and benefits is a plus
- Payroll experience in ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Event planning is a plus