Concierge, Mountain Region (Floating)
You communicate with members and guests to make all pre-arrival arrangements, and conduct internal and external correspondence with members. By the time the members meet you in person, they’re already going to have a relationship with you! You’re also working to establish and manage numerous relationships with suppliers such as activity companies, restaurants and transportation companies. These are the people you will interface with to make your members’ vacation experiences are truly memorable. That is what we do. Are you the kind of person who wants to be a part of this?
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 35% of the time will be spent in your home destination with the other 65% traveling to support other mountain destinations as needed.
- Plan itinerary/activities and reservations in advance for all arriving members. When your members arrive, they’re ready to relax because you’ve worked with them to get everything ready!
- Respond to communications from members, the Company, and its affiliates, within 24 hours of delivery.
- Handle and facilitate pre-arrival grocery requests and site delivery (as requested by members) to ensure member requests are met. Before every guest’s arrival, you will visit the residence and ensure everything is in condition according to the rules and regulations of Exclusive Resorts.
- Readily available to guests (via cell phone and land line) for all member travel needs.
- Provide orientation to the residence(s) and services for members upon arrival at residence(s).
- Provide professional and courteous service to members related to their use of the property and enjoyment of surrounding attractions.
- Availability on a 7-day per week basis for members’ in-residence service requests.
- Manage and coordinate Special Events for member requested Special Events.
- Ensure all housekeeping standards are met and maintained according to the rules and regulations of Exclusive Resorts. Direct efforts appropriately when standards are not met.
- Supervise the property management staff to ensure all aspects of the home are working at all times.
- Maintain par levels of consumables and recommends purchases.
- Provide Exclusive Resorts Corporate office with a monthly inventory of Consumables.
- Coordinate any outstanding projects in conjunction with the Residence Manager, Resort Manager, and/or Real Estate Manager.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
You’re the right kind of person if you’re someone who has proven him or herself for a couple of years by now in the role of Experience Creator, Vacation Wow-er, Top Relationship Builder, Creative Doer, and Fun, Fabulous, and Friendly Organizer. Maybe you do this by anticipating needs and not just exceeding expectations but blowing them out of the water – show us what you can do!
As the Concierge, you must possess a thorough knowledge of the destination, as you are the local guru for all things Lake Tahoe, Vail, Deer Valley, and Telluride. Additionally, you must possess a strong work ethic, exceptional customer service skills, the ability to follow through with all requests, good judgment, and strong decision-making skills and abilities.
Previous experience as an active concierge is preferred (2-4 years). We’re looking for the kind of person who has been a concierge who got out from behind the desk and really interacted with their guests. Other relevant experience that would be considered would be front desk experience, pbx and reservations. Previous supervisory experience is a plus, but not required. You are also someone who possess the additional below requirements (but not limited to):
- Flexibility – this is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours.
- Creativity and Enthusiasm – the best part of serving others is creating members’ experiences that go beyond the expected
- Great Communicator and Multitasker – providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate both verbally and through legible and grammatically correct writing.
- Impeccable Attention to Detail – to ensure accuracy and efficiency and also to help you understand and better read the cues of what may make a member's vacation authentic, unique and unforgettable.