Exclusive Resorts Manager, Deer Valley (Montage Deer Valley Partner)
Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
We welcome applicants with disabilities and provide reasonable accommodations as needed to our applicants. Please discuss with our hiring managers during our selection processes.
Exclusive Resorts Manager
The Exclusive Resorts Manager is responsible for overall operations and asset preservation of assigned residences, including management and training of all onsite staff. Liaison between the Exclusive Resorts corporate team and the hotel.
- Work closely with the Exclusive Resorts Director of Operations to ensure Exclusive Resorts guidelines and standards are upheld.
- Manage the day to day operations of fully-owned Exclusive Resorts residences.
- Creates property inspection list and conducts regular site inspections to ensure both property quality standards as well as asset quality standards are met and maintained, identifying opportunities for enhancement.
- Responsible for full understanding and training of all onsite property staff such as Concierge, Engineering, and Housekeeping regarding operating procedures, troubleshooting guidelines, service and cleanliness standards.
- Works with Concierge to create all member communications including but not limited to concierge documents and itineraries.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
- Able to effectively manage and resolve member issues.
- Direct responsibility over all services and asset related issues.
- Ensures timely and clear communication between corporate team and onsite property staff to exceed Member and staff satisfaction.
- Able to create and execute Standard Operating Procedures in all aspects of the operations and asset preservation.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team as well as manage a financially successful operation.
- Thorough knowledge of luxury service operations and asset preservation including without limitation all aspects of Guest Services, Housekeeping, Maintenance, preventative maintenance, and the ability to manage and forecast and needs to add value and member satisfaction.
- Identify needs for preventative processes and implement them to ensure standards are met.
- Works with the Concierge to establish inventory checks and balances as well as pars for consumables, soft goods, OS&E, and amenities and order as needed.
- Works with corporate Interior Design Manager, to identify hard & soft goods replacement needs and implementation.
- Responsible to find efficiencies and propose them for implementation.
- Identify the root cause and details for proper execution of action plan.
- Build relationships with other key corporate departments.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to scrutinize invoices and ensure proper coding of expenses.
- Ability to analyze and study financial reports.
- Ability to review and submit gratuities, commissions, and payroll.
- Ability to schedule maintenance blocks and enter member reservations into the property’s Property Management System.
- Assists concierges and members with concierge-type duties and requests when concierges are not available.
- Provides orientation to the residence(s) and services for members upon arrival when concierges are not available.
- Provides professional and courteous service to members related to their use of the property and enjoyment of surrounding attractions.
- Assists concierges and members with troubleshooting Audio-Visual equipment should they arise
- 3-5 years of hands on “Hospitality/Asset management “experience.
- Management of multiple operational service departments as well as home inspection experience.
- Lead a team of hospitality service professionals.
- Luxury travel experience with the ability to identify and define luxury service and facilities standards.
- Concierge experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem resolution skills.
- Organizational skills and being able to prioritize work demands.
- Ability to make solid decisions on behalf and in the best interests of Exclusive Resorts
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers.
- Ability to multi task in fast paced atmosphere while making solid decisions.
- Ability to multi-task and meet all deadlines and due dates.
- Ability to execute effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to address persons of different cultures, celebrities, and titled persons
Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks. Requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.