Exclusive Resorts is seeking a Desktop Administrator to support our inventory of Desktops, Laptops, and Peripherals. This is an excellent opportunity to join a great company and work with exciting technologies. The ideal candidate has experience administering all hardware and software aspects of Windows and Mac computers in a Microsoft environment. This position will interface with all levels of the business, so we are looking for someone with outstanding communications skills and a positive attitude. Flexibility and a passion for learning are required for this role.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Partners with our internal customers to troubleshoot and resolve Desktop and Laptop issues.
· Provides exemplary white glove support to our senior executive team.
· Configures new Desktops and Laptops in accordance with Exclusive Resorts standards.
· Builds and maintains standard Desktop and Laptop images.
· Performs onboarding and offboarding tasks for Employees, Partners, and Contractors.
· Schedules appointments with new hires and trains them on their first day of work.
· Ensures Desktops and Laptops are patched as defined by the Exclusive Resorts patch management policies.
· Serves as an escalation point for the Service Desk to resolve complex end-user computer issues.
· Provides Desktop, Laptop, and Audio-Visual support for our corporate headquarters in downtown Denver.
· Develops process documentation for our end-user computing environment. Maintains accurate and complete inventory of all end-user computing assets.
· Works closely with our senior technical staff to release new technologies related to end-user computing.
· This role will occasionally assist with the following:
· Assists with provisioning and support of Cloud Virtual Desktops (VDI).
· Provides ongoing support of our corporate and resort wireless environments.
· Research best practices and emerging technologies for automating machine provisioning.
· Assists Systems Administrators with server patching.
· Recommends standard end-user computing hardware.
· Performs Active Directory user audits and security.
· Works with our Endpoint Detection Response (EDR) platform to triage issues.
· Participates in a 24/7 on call support rotation.
· Associate degree or equivalent work experience.
· 3-5 years of experience administering Windows and Mac Desktops and Laptops.
· Experience with Dell hardware preferred.
· CompTIA A+ certificate preferred.
· Experience with Microsoft technologies (Windows OS, Active Directory, Azure AD, Office365).
· Experience with Cloud Virtual Desktops (AWS Workspaces)
· Experience with collaboration platforms (Zoom, SharePoint, MS Teams).
· Basic understanding of EDR platforms (CrowdStrike).
· Basic understanding of networking concepts (DNS, DHCP, SSH, VPN, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP).
· Basic knowledge of PowerShell script commands and execution.
· Basic understanding of wireless technologies (Ubiquity and Cisco Meraki).
· Proven ability to collaborate across technical teams and the business.
· Ability to participate in a 24/7 on call rotation.