Data Reporting Analyst
You are a “data genius” – a self-motivated and passionate person who thrives on a dynamic team, building and maintaining business-critical reports and dashboards from a variety of sources as we transition to an enterprise data warehouse. You know how to help the business gain deep insights from data by using tools like Snowflake, Data Warehousing, and Power BI. You are excited to work for a growing company with an open cloud technology stack and leverage your expertise to provide intelligent real-time insights.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Design and develop enterprise and departmental reports using Power BI & SSRS business intelligence tools
· Work with Engineering to communicate what business processes/attributes are needed in the EDW to support the development of optimized models for analytics
· Adhere to best practices for developing, deploying, and managing permissions for BI solutions within Bitbucket using pull requests/peer reviews and JIRA
· Partner with senior management and internal customers to understand requirements and deliver performance insights and key analytics solutions
· Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team
· Develop ad-hoc complex SQL queries as needed leveraging Snowflake, SQL Server, and other data sources
· Ability to decipher/debug/troubleshoot complex stored procedures
· Manage Power BI Service for Power BI Dashboards and Report Server for SSRS reports
· Ensure effective communication of user requirements – and self-starter
· Great organizational skills and setting deadlines
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
· Strong communication skills – working with business stakeholders
· Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from a four-year college or university in mathematics, economics, data science, computer science, computer engineering, or an engineering discipline
· 6+ years of related experience
· Building Data Warehousing / Star Schema and Snowflake experience of 1+ years
· Excellent knowledge of SQL Server and at least 1 Business solution (Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Netsuite)
· Strong hands-on skills with source control using Bitbucket version control system
· Strong knowledge & experience with Microsoft BI Reporting/Analytics Technologies (SSRS & Power BI)
· Understanding of data collection techniques and orchestration
· Experience managing data with a focus on performance and quality
· Detail-oriented, team player with outstanding communication, presentation and collaboration skills
· Curious and driven learner interested in continual personal and career growth
· Excellent self-starter and time-management skills
· Microsoft PowerBI or Snowflake Certifications
· Mulesoft/SSIS experience
· Microsoft SQL Server
· Stitch and Singer.io understanding
· Understanding of dimensional modeling
· Strong SQL query using inner/outer joins and modern approaches to selecting data
· Strong in NodeJS or Python
Exclusive Resorts is the World’s Elite Private Vacation Club. Since 2002, we have built an extensive Portfolio of 400+ residences and experiences, a team of exceptional staff and global partners, and a cultivated Membership to ensure the unrivaled quality of all we do. Since its inception, Exclusive Resorts has delivered nearly 300,000 vacations for its 4,000+ Members and their families.
Exclusive Resorts is a purpose-led organization—we have an unrelenting focus on people. We are tenacious in forming a team made up of the best and brightest. We hire ambitious individuals who challenge us to be better, and in turn, encourage their development and growth. We have cultivated a supportive, close-knit culture, which permeates outside our corporate walls to Club Members, whom we care for as family so they can focus on what matters most—quality time with loved ones.
HOW TO GET OUR ATTENTION:
Our hiring philosophy is based on our core belief that #talentmatters. We look for high integrity people who like to win, support the team, develop others while growing themselves, and are truly passionate about being the best.
If you think this is a fit and you are ready for this role, we invite you to apply. Visit our website, https://www.exclusiveresorts.com/employment. We look forward to hearing from you!