Coordinator, Brand & Communications
We’re searching for a confident Marketing Coordinator to join our expanding Marketing team. In this role, you’ll manage day-to-day production and marketing needs across a variety of projects and push forward best-in-class creative work.
Who you are:
- You enjoy working cross-functionally with team members to facilitate projects from concept to completion.
- You’re motivated by a fast-paced, collaborative environment and have the organizational skills to push work forward in a timely manner.
- Your communication skills are impeccable.
- You have a clean aesthetic, and a sharp eye for layout, color, and typography.
- You have a passion for brand building and an innate ability to think critically, problem-solve, and tackle challenges — big and small.
- You’re a confident decision-maker who can work independently but is keen to collaborate.
Nuts & Bolts:
- You have 1-2+ years of professional marketing and/or communications experience.
- You’re capable of working on a full range of brand projects from managing the Club’s asset library and communications calendar (for the Club’s blog and award-winning print magazine) to facilitating press visits, virtual/in-person event logistics and swag design/procurement.
- You’re familiar with project management/publishing tools such as Asana, Jira, Sprout Social and content management/creative platforms like Prismic, Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Experience Manager, INDD), Stensul, Canva…and if not, you’re ready to learn.