Concierge, Vail & Beaver Creek
The Exclusive Resorts Concierge is responsible to be the service provider for Exclusive Resorts members by communicating with members to make all pre-arrival arrangements, conducting internal and external correspondence with members, and establishing and managing numerous relationships with suppliers such as activity companies, restaurants, and transportation companies.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan itinerary/activities and reservations in advance for all arriving members.
- Respond to communication from members, the Company, and its affiliates, within 24 hours of delivery
- Handle and facilitate pre-arrival grocery requests and site delivery (as requested by members) to ensure member requests are met.
- Before every guest’s arrival, the Concierge will visit the residence and ensure everything is in condition according to the rules and regulations of Exclusive Resorts.
- Provide orientation to the residence(s) and services for members upon arrival at residence(s).
- Provide professional and courteous service to members related to their use of the property and enjoyment of surrounding attractions.
- Manage and coordinate Special Events for member requested Special Events.
- Conduct tours of units as a representative of Exclusive Resorts for prospective members.
- Ensure all housekeeping standards are met and maintained according to the rules and regulations of Exclusive Resorts.
- College Degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years experience in a luxury hotel preferred.
- Minimum of two years experience in customer service.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Exceptional guest recovery skills.
- Enjoy interacting with people in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must possess a positive attitude.
- Must be willing to participate in a learning environment.
- Must integrate company values throughout all interactions.
- Must be able to quickly adapt to effectively using new software products.
- Must be dependable and available to work within the resort on weekends, nights, and/or holidays based on business demands.
Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, and stretch to fulfill tasks. Requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.