Concierge, New York City
The Exclusive Resorts Concierge is responsible to be the service provider for Exclusive Resorts members by communicating with members to make all pre-arrival arrangements, conducting internal and external correspondence with members, and establishing and managing numerous relationships with suppliers such as activity companies, restaurants, and transportation companies.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan itinerary/activities and reservations in advance for all arriving members.
- Respond to communication from members, the Company, and its affiliates, within 24 hours of delivery
- Handle and facilitate pre-arrival grocery requests and site delivery (as requested by members) to ensure member requests are met.
- Before every guest’s arrival, the Concierge will visit the residence and ensure everything is in condition according to the rules and regulations of Exclusive Resorts.
- Provide orientation to the residence(s) and services for members upon arrival at residence(s).
- Provide professional and courteous service to members related to their use of the property and enjoyment of surrounding attractions.
- Manage and coordinate Special Events for member requested Special Events.
- Conduct tours of units as a representative of Exclusive Resorts for prospective members.
- Ensure all housekeeping standards are met and maintained according to the rules and regulations of Exclusive Resorts.
- College Degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a luxury hotel preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in customer service.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Exceptional guest recovery skills.
- Enjoy interacting with people in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must possess a positive attitude.
- Must be willing to participate in a learning environment.
- Must integrate company values throughout all interactions.
- Must be able to quickly adapt to effectively using new software products.
- Must be dependable and available to work within the resort on weekends, nights, and/or holidays based on business demands.
Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, and stretch to fulfill tasks. Requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.
Exclusive Resorts is the World’s Elite Private Vacation Club. Since 2002, we have built an extensive Portfolio of 400+ residences and experiences, a team of exceptional staff and global partners, and a cultivated Membership to ensure the unrivaled quality of all we do. Since its inception, Exclusive Resorts has delivered nearly 300,000 vacations for its 4,000+ Members and their families.
Exclusive Resorts is a purpose-led organization—we have an unrelenting focus on people. We are tenacious in forming a team made up of the best and brightest. We hire ambitious individuals who challenge us to be better, and in turn, encourage their development and growth. We have cultivated a supportive, close-knit culture, which permeates outside our corporate walls to Club Members, whom we care for as family so they can focus on what matters most—quality time with loved ones.
HOW TO GET OUR ATTENTION:
Our hiring philosophy is based on our core belief that #talentmatters. We look for high integrity people who like to win, support the team, develop others while growing themselves, and are truly passionate about being the best.
If you think this is a fit and you are ready for this role, we invite you to apply. Visit our website, https://www.exclusiveresorts.com/employment. We look forward to hearing from you!