Concierge, Lake Tahoe
You communicate with members and guests to make all pre-arrival arrangements and create a personalized and detailed itinerary. By the time the members meet you in person, they’re already going to have a relationship with you! You’re also working to establish and manage numerous relationships with vendors such as activity companies, restaurants and transportation companies. These are the people you will interface with to make your members’ vacation experiences are truly memorable. That is what we do. Are you the kind of person who wants to be a part of this?
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan itinerary/activities and reservations in advance for all arriving members. When your members arrive, they’re ready to relax because you’ve worked with them to get everything ready!
- Respond to communications from members, the Company, and its affiliates, within 24 hours of delivery.
- Handle and facilitate pre-arrival grocery requests and site delivery (as requested by members) to ensure member requests are met. Before every guest’s arrival, you will visit the residence and ensure everything is in condition according to the rules and regulations of Exclusive Resorts.
- Readily available to guests (via cell phone and email) for all member travel needs.
- Provide orientation to the residence(s) and services for members upon arrival at residence(s).
- Provide professional and courteous service to members related to their use of the property and enjoyment of surrounding attractions.
- Manage and coordinate special events for member-requested special events.
- Ensure all housekeeping standards are met and maintained according to the rules and regulations of Exclusive Resorts. Direct efforts appropriately when standards are not met.
- Supervise the property management staff to ensure all aspects of the home are working at all times.
- Maintain par levels of consumables and recommends purchases.
- Provide Exclusive Resorts Corporate office with a monthly inventory of consumables.
- Coordinate any outstanding projects in conjunction with the Residence Manager, Resort Manager, and/or Real Estate Manager.
- Maintain properties up to Exclusive Resorts standards; adhere to all ER rules and regulations.
- Report all financial expenditures related to the property or destination.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
You’re the right kind of person if you’re someone who has proven him or herself for a couple years by now in the role of Experience Creator, Vacation Wow-er, Top Relationship Builder, Creative Doer and Fun, Fabulous, and Friendly Organizer. Maybe you do this by anticipating needs and not just exceeding expectations them but blowing them out of the water – show us what you can do!
As the Concierge, you must possess a thorough knowledge of the destination, as you are the local guru for all things Lake Tahoe and the surrounding areas. Additionally, you must possess a strong work ethic, exceptional customer service skills, ability to follow-through with all requests, good judgment and strong decision making skills and abilities.
Previous experience as an active concierge is preferred (2-4 years). We’re looking for the kind of person who has been a concierge who got out from behind the desk and really interacted with their guests. Other relevant experience that would be considered would be front desk experience, pbx and reservations. Previous supervisory experience is a plus, but not required. You are also someone who likes the idea of working a schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays.