Concierge, Laguna Beach (Montage Partner Employee)
The Exclusive Resorts Concierge is responsible to be the service provider for Exclusive Resorts members by communicating with members to make all pre-arrival arrangements, conducting internal and external correspondence with members, and establishing and managing numerous relationships with suppliers such as activity companies, restaurants, and transportation companies.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greeting guests and their families with a friendly and sincere welcome.
- Providing information and assistance to guests regarding local area and Resort attractions or points of interest
- Booking reservations for guests both within the resort and at outside facilities
- Properly logging all guest requests and performing follow up with owners
- Pre-calling guests in advance of arrival and creating individual, personalized itineraries
- Maintaining communication with Guest Reception and all other departments regarding owner requests or special needs as necessary
- Light food and beverage presentation set up and breakdown.
- College Degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years experience in a luxury hotel is preferred.
- Minimum of two years experience in customer service.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Exceptional guest recovery skills.
- Enjoy interacting with people in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must possess a positive attitude.
- Must be willing to participate in a learning environment.
- Must integrate company values throughout all interactions.
- Must be able to quickly adapt to effectively using new software products.
- Must be dependable and available to work within the resort on weekends, nights, and/or holidays based on business demands.
Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, and stretch to fulfill tasks. Requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.